Last updated [04/04/2022]
DELIVERY of WORKS of TONKINSON ART in the Netherlands:
- Each painting is carefully wrapped in tissue, which will help to ward off any condensation that might occur from moisture exposure.
- A portfolio is created by placing the piece securely between two pieces of stiff cardboard.
- The edges are taped closed, making sure that no tape or adhesive is touching the surface of the artwork.
- The portfolio is then wrapped in bubble wrap with the bubbles facing away from, rather than against, the painting.
- The wrapped portfolio is placed in a slightly larger, sturdy box. The extra space is filled with Styrofoam, card foam. The portfolio should not be able to move at all within the packaging.
- We do not ship original artwork rolled, unless it has been rolled for quite some time. It is the clients responsibility to hand it to a professional to attempt the unroll and flattening process. In this case, the rolled art piece is secured in glassine and place in a sturdy packing tube for transit.